Knowledgeable and compassionate care
Nadine Hawryluk B.Sc.- Registered Massage Therapist
I combine Eastern and Western approaches and techniques from a wealth of education and training for a truly holistic treatment. If you are working with an injury, a chronic issue or just need to find complete relaxation, I will create a massage treatment plan just for you.
Before booking please review my updated Phase 3 COVID-19 protocols.
The clinic will now be transitioning to a communicable disease prevention model for the health and safety of all patients and therapists alike:
- If you have any illness whatsoever please cancel your appointment.
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes early for your appointment.
- Please wear a mask in common areas of the clinic.
- Wash or sanitize your hands upon entry into the clinic.
- Patients wear a mask in treatment in accordance with PHO guidelines. I personally ask that we both wear masks when I am treating head, neck and shoulder areas.
- Therapist will wear a mask for the protection of patients when working on head, neck and shoulder complaints.
- Treatment room will continue to be cleaned between each client.
Direct Billing Available for Pacific Blue Cross, Green Shield and those included in the Telus ehealth group of providers
I do not direct bill to ICBC or WCB
Visa, Mastercard, Debit, and E-transfer accepted
To Book CLICK HERE
All bodies welcome